Are you dealing with cystic acne, teen acne, adult acne, hormonal acne and body acne? We can help you achieve clear skin once and for all! Our program is designed and proven to help you achieve clear, healthy skin regardless of the type of acne you’ve been struggling with and without the use of harmful prescription medications or invasive, painful and costly treatments.
WHY CHOOSE A CERTIFIED ACNE SPECIALIST
Wondering why you should choose an Acne Specialist Esthetician to treat your acne vs. a dermatologist? Most Estheticians that specialize in acne do so because of their own personal struggles and experiences with acne. There are many reasons to consider seeing an Acne Specialist Esthetician. Here are a few:
- We have chosen focused continued education specifically in the treatment of acne because we are passionate about helping others obtain clear skin once and for all.
- We have more time to spend with a client, allowing time to really listen carefully to their concerns and help educate and provide guidance on the many different triggers that can lead to acne
- We touch and feel the skin each time they come in.
- We keep updated with the latest and greatest information in the world of acne.
- We have the best and most effective acne products with no need for prescription drugs or products.
- We have compassion and empathy for the client.
- We give the client honest and straightforward answers.
- We have a system that will work to get their skin clear!
- We coach the client through every step of the process of getting their skin clear.
- We create a close communicative relationship with the acne client and they’re never left alone to figure it out on their own.
- The client does not have to put up with irritated, dry skin while getting clear.
- Often our own struggles with acne have led us down this path in helping others.
ACNE TREATMENT CONSULTATION $130 (90 minutes)
Your initial consultation includes an analysis that will teach you how certain lifestyle factors, foods, medications & product ingredients may be contributing to your acne.
This consultation is then followed by a thorough skin assessment, skin sensitivity test and a facial treatment. Based on those results, a home care regimen will be customized according to your skin and acne type. You will leave with all the instructions and tools you need to achieve clear skin!
Ready to get clear once and for all? Book your Acne Consultation here!
**Please bring all existing skincare and any face cosmetics (primer, concealer, foundation, powder, and/or blush) with you to your appointment for ingredient review.
ACNE TREATMENT $85 per treatment (60 minutes )
Your follow-up Acne Treatments will consist of hydrating facials, progressive peels, high frequency and light therapy. Each treatment varies between 45 minutes to 1 hour long and clients agree that it is very relaxing.
Depending on acne type and severity, we may want to see you every two weeks for acne treatments for the first 3-4 months. These targeted bi-weekly treatments combine in-office treatments & lifestyle guidance to address, clear acne and resolve any post inflammatory pigmentation issues. On average, this means 6–10 treatments over 3–5 months, though the time it takes to get clear depends largely on how compliant you are with the program, what your acne type is and how regularly you come in for treatments. Each treatment is designed to exfoliate your skin to accelerate cell turnover for faster clearing, monitor & adjust home care so your skin continues to improve, and keep track of diet & lifestyle choices.